*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
IC - M72 VHF Marine Transceiver
The radio with MORE:
* Power (6 Watts)
* Waterproof (IPX8)
* Form Factor (easy to hold and operate)
Compact Body, Great "Form Factor"
A compact design, hourglass body-shape and comfortable side grips give the IC-M72 an outstanding "form factor" its easy to use with just one hand!
Highest available power! 6 Watts
The IC-M72s 6 Watts¹ of transmit power can carry a conversation a long way. A large capacity 2000mAh Lithium-Ion battery allows for 1516 hours of operation, under normal conditions².
1 5W for Australia version, *2 5% Transmit, 5% Receive, 90% Stand-by
The M72s impressive audio output (600mW typ.*) is loud enough to hear in most any marine environment even over loud engine noise.
* 10% distortion, 8ohm load
Submersible PLUS (IPX8)
The IC-M72 offers Icom's best-ever protection against water intrusion. This radio has been tested to survive after being submersed in 1.5m (4.9ft) depth of water for 30 minutes.
Wide Viewing Angle LCD
A wide viewing angle, high intensity LCD is used in the IC-M72, offering bright, easy to read characters. The bright LCD backlighting and backlit keypad is great for nighttime operation.
30% Shorter Antenna
The IC-M72s antenna is engineered to perform with typical Icom efficiency even though it is nearly 30%* shorter than previous Icom marine antenna.
* IC-M72s antenna length is 115mm; 417/32 in.
* Auto scan function to start scanning when receiving no signal
* Auto power save function
* Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in 4 levels
* Instant access to Ch. 16 and Ch. 9 (or call channel)
* Auto WX scan and WX Alert function
* Simple add/delete TAG scanning operation
* Built-in UT-112 compatible voice scrambler (Depending on version)
* AquaQuake draining function emits a vibrating sound and clears water away from the speaker grill!]!]